Flexographic Machinery and Converting
Operating in the Flexographic and Converting Sector. We are able to produce innovative and revolutionary products within the sector.
- Rapid intervention and Safety at Work.
- Accurate and quickly accessible information.
- Complete turnkey solutions.
- Maximum results with the most convenient economic impact.
Want to know more or want us to provide a quote? Please contact us
All products are made and manufactured at MSCI Servis d.o.o. in Slovenia – http://www.msciservice.com/
Built with new generations materials:
• Low weight 50% in less.
• Vibrations reduced by 50%.
• Built in repellent material.
• Repellent to water, solvent and acids.
• Long lasting, Resistant to water based inks corrosion.
• The fastet and easier Doctor Blade replacement.
• Minimal operator’s activity without tools.
Low Price than any other competitor seller.
Guaranteed 3 years (5 years of test) in use with:
• Water Inks, Paint and Primers.
• Solvent Inks, Paint and Primers.
• UV curable inks, Paint and Varnishes.
Features and Benefits of the new inking system and washing SW 2.0.
• Reliability and durability in the absolute time. (tested for 5 years before being product) • Excellent cleaning of Doctor Blade and dell’anilox.
• Excellent cleaning of all pipes. • Excellent cleaning pumps, since the system also cleans the inking pump.
• Super suction and drainage of residual liquid in the pipes.
• Ease of setting, both in the semi-automatic system in which automatic system.
• Possibility of varying the times and of the washing cycles setting.
• Excellent system of elevation of the covers.
• Extraction of the avoiding dripping ink container in the work area.
• Security container in the underlying part ink fl ow stabilised with lung.
• System to decrease the pulse pump.
• Pipes in PVC suitable work with corrosive liquids.
• Carter stainless steel.
• Fittings and stainless steel accessories.
• No electrical component inside the system, only pneumatic components.
• All installed components are certified and comply with ATEX Regulations.